Once you get to the level 31 mission map, grinding the mission map becomes a much faster way to level. The monsters you grind on in the map will give more exp and will most likely be MELEE, allowing you to easily gather mobs and AoE. But remember this way of leveling is better if you can kill them faster (Kill in one AoE).
You need a Suspicious document level ____ to get into the map.
SUSPICIOUS DOCUMENT LEVEL 31
- Giants in Nibleheim Etranju
- Werewolves in Berhir Garden
- Harpies in Berhir Garden
SUSPICIOUS DOCUMENT LEVEL 41
- Pumas in Toznaro Forest
- Tree Ents in Dusk of Spirits
SUSPICIOUS DOCUMENT LEVEL 51
- Low Ranking Knights in Triangle of Evil
- Alligators in Gilgaros Swamp
- Lahoor Death Knights in Darkness Elf’s Last Fortress
SUSPICIOUS DOCUMENT LEVEL 61
- There are many spots to grind in this map – you can find them on your own. 😛
– You’ll encounter players of the other nation in mission maps.
– You’ll need fairly decent gear to be able to tank the mobs.
– You’ll receive Goddess Tear’s, which are necessary for the next part of this guide.
– You can get shining herbs in the mission map and use them to craft defense potions.
– The higher level the mission, the harder it is to find documents for it.
- 2nd Battle
- Lower Arahoor
- Higher Arahoor
- Lower Nardwasil
1. First of all, you’ll need a ticket for the map, which can be obtained from Goddess Tears.
2. Once you get one, you’ll need to take it to your nation’s Chaos Acolyte.
3. When you get in, all you need to do is kill mobs and fill up your bags. 🙂
– I’d suggest dropping anything under 5 Luna (Gloves, Hats, etc) to maximize your profits.
– If you are 10 levels higher than the monster you’re killing, it won’t give any drops.
– In these maps, you’ll get materials that can be used for making Rare Enchant Scrolls, Magic Deleting Scrolls, etc…
- Magic Crystals
- Sorcery Herbs
- Ancient Symbols
- Wise man Stone’s
- Magic Scrolls of Ancient Man