Hell’s Complete Guide to Healer
Healer is a very unique class in Allods Online. They are the main support class of this game and also can deal impressive damage if built properly. The class is much easier to play as a beginner. Leveling and questing is much comfortable for being able to deal damage and self heal at the same time. If you chose healer class then i assure you that you will be having a lot of fun, and i will try my best to guide you there.
Faction and Races :
Allods have two factions. The Empire and The League. Once you are finished choosing your faction you will be presented with the races of respective faction. Here is a summary of all the races that can be played as the role of a healer and the differences between races.
The Empire :
Arisen Heretic : Arisen Heretics can temporarily increase their healing done by 20% from any healing spell.
Xadaganian Inquisitor : Inquisitors can sometimes cancel all control effects on their allies. This is an ability to remove control abilities applied to you by the enemies. It is not 100% effective but can be improved by certain stat points. The ability is limited to the group you belong.
The League :
Kanian Cleric : Kanian Clerics can temporarily cast a divine shield on themselves that can absorb damage. The shield can absorb a certain amount of damage that is determined by stat points.
Elf Priest : Elf Priests can punish their enemy and make their enemy’s spell drain their own mana or energy. This is a very good PvP skill.
All the races have exact same skills other than the racial abilities mentioned above. I will not suggest to pick a race and will not answer to questions asking for best race to choose. You can choose anything that you like and in the end the difference will be how good your playing skills are, not the racial abilities.
The Role of a Healer :
You might want to know what is the role of healers in this game. Once again the healer class of this game has always been the most unique throughout all the updates and changes.
As a healer you can play as the best support class. Healers are the key to perform group works. This class is very important because whenever a group is formed they will be needing a healer and they will look for you. Because you are the best support class with strong heals, variety of healing spells, ability to cleanse debuffs and strong survival ability.
The second and most interesting role of a healer is dealing damage. Yes, in this game healers can be one of the top damage dealer almost anywhere if built properly. The spells are very quick consisting of easy combos which will bring you greater damage than your friends.
The third and optional role is PvP. Healer are great in PvP whether damaging or healing. With proper build and gears healers can bring massive change in a battle. With some very good control skills healers can bring nightmare to the enemies.
It is good to decide at the beginning what will be your playing style. Re-specing can be expensive sometimes and a mixed up build may ruin your time and effort. There is an option to change the spec. unlimited times as long as your healer is below level 15. Best is to play around with different styles and trying out the skills and at level 15 settle down and decide one target. If you can afford spending in item shop for further re-spec. then ignore this.
The following are the basic information for playing this class.
1. Intelligence – This stat affects all kinds of damage and healing done. The effect value is a constant and multiplies the amount of damage/healing written on your skill details.
The progression is linear which means the multiplier value does not drop when you level up. This stat can always be focused on as long as the other stats are balanced.
2. Luck – This affects all the chances of dealing critical damage or heals and reduces the chance of making a glance.
Enemy endurance works as a defense of your luck. If he has good amount of endurance your hits will not be critical even if you have very high luck value. Opposite way if their endurance is lower than the requirement, your attacks will be critical even if you do not have enough luck on you.
The progression is a curve which means with each level increase the % value drops for a constant amount of luck. This is a top priority stat.
3. Perception – This affects the effectiveness of your offensive or healing spells. I will reduce the output of offensive spells or healing by a certain % after calculating intelligence multiplier.
In addition this stat also acts as chance to miss for physical attacks. Higher the perception less the chance to miss.
The stat progression is a curve so all of the % values goes negative each level for a constant amount of perception.
4. Wisdom – This further increases the effectiveness of all spells and moves after the calculation of intelligence and perception. It also determines how much your spells will break enemies defense.
If enemy armor is low your physical attacks will hit harder. If enemy agility is low your magical spells will hit harder.
Also this stat affects healing against wound complexity. Wound complexity reduces healing. Primary stat to defend this is perception and after perception is calculated, wisdom further determines how much healing will be reduced.
The stat progression is a curve so all of the % values goes negative each level for a constant amount of wisdom.
5. Faith – This stat determines mana pool. This can only be found on main hand weapons such as 2 handed mace or 1 handed mace, staff, spear etc. The value goes higher by the quality and level of weapon. Without enough mana you will be less effective in any kind of battle. Finding a good weapon of current level is always a top priority.
Other defensive stats are always meant to be in a balance and is determined by gear slots and gear quality. Details about them can be found in "Allods Basics Guide" in different forum sections.
Healers can use variety range of gears. From level 1 to 29 healers can use leather or cloth gears. From level 30 they can use plate gears along with the others. Acquiring and using plate gear is top priority but sometimes for the sake of balancing stats leather pieces can be used and for worst case scenario use cloth.
Healer melee weapons are 1 handed mace, spear. 2 handed mace, spear or staff. Their magical weapon is wand. While using 1 handed weapon they can use off-hand or shield pieces. But in such case only shield should be used along with 1 handed weapons because off-hands are less beneficial for healers.
After leveling a bit healers acquire skill called Master of Aspects which determines what type of healer you will be. There are three aspect and each of them has unique specialties. Only one aspect can be active at a time. Without aspect healers cannot use any combo. Aspects will be explained with details under the skills section below.
While affected by one of the Aspects, skills related to that aspect has different chances to grand Fanaticism effect. This is the most important buff or effect for healers. It allows us to instant cast the spells related to that aspect.
The buff icon looks like –
It can stack up to 3 times and can be used one by one. The spells that can be instant casted by using Fanaticism are also mentioned under the skills section.
Wound Complexity and Runic Curse
Wound Complexity is another important subject for healer class. All of our heals are affected by this. It is indicated by the red dots on hp bar and also by the color of the hp bar. This causes any healing done to resist a part of it. Higher the wound complexity more resistance occurs. This is a negative effect and is encountered by the stat Faith. Faith reduces the amount of resistance caused by wound. So a balanced value of faith is always priority.
Runic curse is also another negative healing effect based on runes. Runic curse can be encountered only by upgrading defensive runes. The higher the defensive rune level the less runic curse will occur. It is not related to faith stat or wound complexity but an addition of heal resistance after faith and wound complexity values are calculated.
Every class has a skill tree, three ruby tree, racial ability and special skills. There are another set of skills that are called Incarnation Skills which will be discussed in endgame part.
Following are the skills of healers available to all races.
For easier understanding of spell type, i colored them.
Holy damage spells are Yellow
Physical damage spells are Red
Elemental damage spells are Cyan
Healing spells are Green
Control spells are Purple
Different spells with no types are White
Mixed color spells have multiple type at the same time
A. The Talent Tree :
1. Holy Blast : Calls upon holy energy to inflict X damage. The damage is based on the stat intelligence and quality of wand. Each rank increases damage.
2. Verdict : Inflicts X to Y damage. The damage range is based on intelligence, wisdom and quality of weapon. Each rank increases damage.
3. Cleansing Flame : Burns the target with holy energy that inflicts X damage and engulfs them in a holy fire that deals Y damage every 2 seconds for 14 seconds. The damage is based on intelligence and quality of wand. This is a elemental spell even if the description states holy. Each rank increases damage.
4. Particle of Light : Inflicts X damage. Cast time is decreased by 100% if a Fanaticism effect is active. Damage is based on intelligence and quality of wand. Each rank increases damage.
5. Devoted Plea : Heals a friendly target for X. The amount of healing is based upon intelligence, faith and quality of wand. Each rank increases amount of healing.
6. Master of Aspects : This is a core skill of healer class. Each rank unlocks 3 different abilities. Only one of them can be used at a time and only needed to be casted once which remains active until you log out.
Rank 1 : Aspect of Light : This aspect improves Holy damage abilities and allows to make combos with them. It enables you to gain fanaticism effect when you use Holy Blast/Celestial Blast which can be used to perform instant cast holy spells.
Rank 2 : Aspect of Mercy : In addition of Aspect of Light player can use Aspect of Mercy which improves healing abilities and allows to make healing combos. It removes cooldown from most of the healing spells and also makes them instant cast. You can gain fanaticism by being in 50 yard radius of your allies and there will be a chance to gain fanaticism each time any of the party member gets hit by anything.
Rank 3 : Aspect of Rage : Unlocks all of the previous aspects and Aspect of Rage which improves physical damage abilities and allows to make combos with them. Also increases stat Rage. Using Verdict/Judgement grants fanaticism effect that can be used to perform instant cast spells. Also enables other effects from the ruby tree.
7. Heavenly Smite : Inflicts X damage to the target and all enemies within an 8 yard radius. Knocks the enemies down. Each rank reduces cooldown by 40 > 30 > 25 seconds, also increases damage. Damage is based on intelligence and quality of wand.
8. Holy Shield : Surrounds you with a holy shield that makes you immune to all damage for 5 seconds. Makes you unable to use spells that require a weapon. Unaffected by stats and each rank increases duration, reduces cooldown.
9. Blind Faith : Creates a bright flash of light that prevents an enemy from using offensive spells that require targeting and reduces their movement speed by 50%. Each rank increases duration and reduces cooldown. Is affected by conviction stat.
10. Perpetual Healing : Heals a friendly target for X every 2 seconds over 14 seconds. The mana cost of perpetual healing increases for each stack of effect you have active. Healing is based on intelligence, faith and quality of wand. Each rank increases healing done.
11. Chain of Light : Inflicts X damage and jumps to 4 other target within 10 yard radius. It is instant casted if a fanaticism effect is active. Minimum 2 target required to activate the jumps and will keep jumping between the targets within range until 4 jumps are finished, while each dealing same X damage. Damage is based on intelligence and quality of wand. Each rank increases damage.
12. Holy Rage : Weapon strike inflicting X to Y damage. Does not share cooldown with other abilities. Damage is based on intelligence, wisdom and quality of weapon. Each rank increases damage.
13. Divine Prayer : Heals a friendly target for X. Has no cast time only under Aspect of Mercy. Healing done is based on intelligence, faith and quality of wand.[/quote] 14. Purification : Cancels 1 negative magical effect from a friendly target. Each rank reduces cooldown and mana cost.
15. Holy Rejuvination : A powerful prayer that heals a frindly target for X. It is casted instantly if fanaticism is active. Has no cooldown under Aspect of Mercy. Healing done is based on intelligence, faith and quality of wand. Each rank increases amount of healing.
16. Aura of Potency : Decreases your healing done by 50%. Increases your magical damage by 5% each time you cast a magic spell for 10 seconds. Using it again deactivates itself. Each rank increases the % of damage increase.
17. Binding Light : Binds the target with holy energy for 9 seconds that makes them periodically unable to move or use magic. Can only be used on humanoids. Effect is canceled if the target is hit by any damage. Is affected by conviction stat. Each rank reduces cooldown and increases duration.
18. Celestial Blast : Upgraded version of Holy Blast with same effects only increased damage.
19. Dedicated Plea : Upgraded version of Devoted Plea with same effects only increased healing amount.
20. Holy Healing : Upgraded version of Holy Rejuvination with same effects only increased healing amount.
21. Judgement : Upgraded version of Verdict with same effects only increased damage.
B. Rubies :
The Holy Blast Grid
1. Circle of Healing : Channels a holy prayer that heals all of your party members within 20 yard radius for X every 2 seconds. Healing done is based on intelligence faith and quality of wand.
2. Light’s Reach : When Aspect of Light is active range of your Holy Blast, Celestial Blast, Particle of Light, Chain of Light is increased and in addition, Particle of Light slows down the enemy if cast from behind. Each rank increases range and slowdown duration.
3. Power of the Pure : Increases damage dealt and healing done by 3% > 6% > 9% based on rank.
4. Angelic Grace : Reduces the mana cost of Holy Blast, Celestial Blast, Devoted Plea and Dedicated plea by 5% > 10% > 15% based on rank.
5. Holy Flame : Increases the damage dealt by Holy Blast and Celestial Blast by 5% > 10% > 15% based on rank while the enemy is affected by cleansing flame and Aspect of Light is active.
6. Deep Concentration : Decreases the cooldown of Holy Shield by 15% > 30% > 45% and the mana cost of changing aspects by 25% > 50% > 75% based on rank.
7. Disciple’s Reward : Increases your armor and magical resistances by 10% > 20% > 30% based on rank when your health drops below 50%. This effect may not happen more than once within 40 seconds.
8. Miracle Worker : Reduces the cast time of Heavenly Miracle by 10% > 20% > 30% and reduces the cast time of Holy Blast and Celestial Blast by 5% > 10% > 15% based on rank.
9. Blessed Resolution : Every 15 seconds, the damage of your Holy Blast/Celestial Blast is increased by 275% > 350% > 425% depending on rank for the next one critical hit.
10. Inevitable Punishment : Increases the damage dealt by Heavenly Smite and Chain of light by 5% > 10% > 15% based on rank. Also increases the chance to not be interrupted by damage while using these spells by 50% > 75% > 100% based on rank.
11. Unbridled Wrath : Whenever you do not enter the state of Zealotry after gaining fanaticism, the chance of getting Zealotry is increased by 5% > 10% > 15% based on rank for the next fanaticism gain. This effect can be stacked.
12. Light’s Generosity : Damage done by your Particle of Light is increased by 6% > 12% > 18% depending on rank.
13. Righteous Fervor : Increases the critical strike chance of Holy Blast, Celestial Blast, Devoted Plea, Dedicated Plea by 33% > 66% > 100% based on rank.
14. Zealotry : Every time you gain a fanaticism effect there is 15% chance to enter the state of Zealotry for 20 seconds which reduces the cast time of Holy Blast and Celestial Blast by 100% also reduces mana cost by 70%. But each time a spell is used under the effect there is a chance based on rank to remove it. You cannot gain fanaticism while affected by this.
15. Entreaty : Heals you for X and greatly reduces your threat level. Can be used under Aspect of Light and Mercy. Healing done is based on Intelligence Faith and quality of wand.
The Verdict Grid
1. Power of Faith : Reduces the mana cost and cooldown duration of Verdict and Judgement by 6% > 12% > 20% depending on rank.
2. Divine Instincts : Increases your chance of block by 33% > 66% > 100% and dodge while using a two handed weapon by 33% > 66% > 100% depending on rank.
3. Saintly Reach : Under the effect of Aspect of Rage your Verdict, Judgement or Holy Rage attacks increases the holy damage dealth to you opponent by 12% > 24% > 36% depending on rank.
4. Electric Light : Grants Verdict, Judgement and Holy rage a 21% chance to inflict X lightning damage. Each rank increases the damage dealt.
5. Devout Servant : Decreases the cooldown of Holy Rage by 3s > 4s depending on rank whenever you cast Particle of Light or Chain of Light.
6. Divine Executioner : Increases the damage dealt by Verdict and Judgement by 10% > 20% > 30% depending on rank when enemy health drops below 30%. Also increases lightning damage by 3% > 6% > 9% depending on rank.
7. Unbending Will : Chance to enter the state of fanaticism is increased by 5% > 10% > 15% depending on rank.
8. Brilliant Faith : Heals all of your party member by X each time 1 fanaticism stack is applied to you. Each rank increases healing done.
9. Blessed Steel : While Aspect of Rage is active your physical damage is increased by 10% > 20% > 30% depending on rank.
10. Divine Punishment : Reduces the cooldown duration of Binding Light and Hold in Contempt by 10% > 20% > 30% depending on rank.
11. Veracity : Increases your conviction by 5% > 10% > 15% depending on rank and causes Holy Rage to reduce the target’s movement speed for 4s > 8s > 15s depending on rank.
12. Holy Avenger : Increases your endurance by 5% > 10% > 15% depending on rank. Each time you receive a critical strike there is a 10% > 20% > 30% chance to receive a stack of Fanaticism.
13. Ray of Hope : Increases your healing received by 10% > 20% > 30% depending on rank when your health drops below 50%.
14. Hold in Contempt : Utters a holy word that makes the target unable to cast spells for 6 seconds. This spell is affected by Conviction stat.
15. Ruthless Fanatic : Under Aspect of Rage and combat mode you enter a state of fanaticism every 24s > 16s > 8s depending on rank.
16. Exorcism : Causes all demons in 15 yard radius to flee in terror for 10 seconds. This spell is affected by conviction stat.
The Cleansing Flame Grid
1. Divine Foresight : Places an enchantment on a friendly target that heals that target for X when the target’s health drops below 35%. Only one target can be affected by this effect at a time. The amount of healing done is affected by intelligence and faith.
2. Unshakeable Faith : Increases your faith by 3% > 6% > 9% > 12% depending on rank.
3. True Faith : Increases healing done by your holy rejuvination and holy healing by 10% > 20% > 30% depending on rank. Reduces the cooldown of Divine Prayer by 10% > 20% > 30% depending on rank.
4. Eternal Fire : Grants your Cleansing Flame 10% > 20% > 30% chance depending on rank to increase its duration and inflict Eternal Fire effect that increases the damage dealt by Cleansing Flame by 10% for each stack and can stack up to 5. This effect may not happen more than 5 times within 70 seconds. Increases the duration of Perpetual healing by 10% > 20% > 30% depending on rank.
5. Holy Advantage : Decreases the mana cost of Cleansing Flame and Perpetual Healing by 10% > 20% > 30% depending on rank.
6. Blaze of Faith : Grants Cleansing Flame 10% > 20% > 30% > 40% chance depending on rank to increase the damage dealt by next holy attack by 40%.
7. Valiant Guardian : Increases your willpower by 5% > 10% depending on rank. While Aspect of Light is active, your Holy Blast and Celestial Blast puts a mark on target that allows you to use Sacred Word ability even if target is not a demon.
8. Illuminated Mind : Increases your wisdom by 3% > 6% > 9% depending on rank.
9. Divine Infusion : Increases the critical strike effect of Cleansing flame and the critical strike chance of Perpetual Healing by 33% > 66% > 100% depending on rank.
10. Focused Intent : Increases your damage dealt to creatures that uses mana and the healing effects on creatures that uses energy by 3% > 6% > 9% depending on rank.
11. Fortifying Heal : Your Divine Prayer has a 33% > 66% > 100% chance depending on rank to make your target immune to control effects. Also clears your target from any existing control effects.
12. Surge of Faith : Increases the damage dealt by Cleansing Flame and Healing done by Perpetual healing by 5% > 10% > 15% depending on rank.
13. Enlightenment : Increases your intelligence by 3% > 6% > 9% depending on rank.
14. Sacred Blessing : Grants Holy Rejuvination and Holy Healing a 15% chance to do extra healing for 10 seconds. Each rank increases amount of healing done. Intelligence and quality of wand affects amount of healing.
C. The World Mystery Skills :
1. Sacred Word : Inflicts X damage every 2 second for 10 seconds and stuns the target, making them unable to move or use abilities. Can only be used on demons. The damage is affected by intelligence and quality of wand.
2. Gift of Tensess : Calls on the light to resurrect one friendly target. Cannot be used in combat.
3. Heavenly Miracle : Calls on the power of light to resurrect all friendly target withing 20 yard radius. Cannot be used in combat or Astral Confrontation.
Healer Build Types and Gameplay
Depending on their specialties there are three types of healer build-
# The Melee Healer (MH)
# The Caster Healer (CH)
# The Full Healer (FH)
Here i will show you some sample builds and how to play with them. The sample builds are not meant to be followed in game. They are only here to heap learning.
A. The Melee Healer
Although it is called melee healer the damage output from this build is mostly caster damage. But the total combo is based on the melee moves which is why we call it melee healer.
Gear Choice :
The primary focus of choosing gears for a MH is to look for the best wand of current level. The melee weapon choice should be 2 handed mace or 2 handed spear. The talent-ruby build are same for 1 handed or 2 handed.
Stat Preference :
Luck is very important to deliver lots of critical hits. So for a MH build one should try to get more than 40% critical chance from luck, decent amount of intelligence for a good base damage. You should aim much wisdom that gives atleast 20% or more increase to your abilities. Perception can be kept at 25% reduction but never more than that, less is always preferred.
Basic Skill Rotation :
Before beginning apply Aspect of Rage when you login which will remain active until you logout.
1. Begin the battle with a Cleansing Flame Recast whenever the effect ends.
2. Run close to the target into melee range and use Verdict/Judgementand generate Fanaticism.
3. Right after Verdict/Judgement use Holy Rage
4a. If Fanaticism effect is active, use it to instant cast a Particle of Light
4b. If there is multiple enemy nearby, use Chain of Light
5. Repeat step 4 if there was more than one Fanaticism. Otherwise do step 2.
6. If Holy Rage is out of cooldown go back to step 2.
7. You may use Blind Faith or Hold in Contempt if necessary.
8. Heal yourself with any healing skills anytime during the battle if necessary .
Sample Build :
A MH build is made by focusing on how to maximize Particle of Light or Chain of Lightdamage output. Here is a sample build shown by Talent Calculator.
Sample MH Build
B. The Caster Healer
The CH build is purely based on magic damage. Also all the combo generates from magic damage skills only. Since all the magic skills are long rage so this build is technically a ranged DPS build too.
Gear Choice :
The build is only magic damage which depends on wand quality. So the top priority is to find best wand of current level. There is no use of melee weapons in the skill rotation. So those slots will only be stat provider. This is why any 1 handed weapon with a shield is suggested to take.
Stat Preference :
Same as melee healer stats.
Basic Skill Rotation :
Before beginning apply Aspect of Light on yourself when you login which will last until you logout.
1. Begin the battle with a Cleansing Flame Recast whenever the effect ends.
2. Cast Holy Blast/Celestial Blast and generate Fanaticism.
3a. If Fanaticism effect is active, use it to instant cast a Particle of Light
3b. If there is multiple enemy nearby, use Chain of Light
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 until Zealotry activates.
5. While Zealotry is active spam step 2 until Zealotry effect fades out. Then go back to step 2 and repeat everything.
6. You may use Blind Faith if necessary.
7. Heal yourself with any healing skills anytime during the battle if necessary .
Sample Build :
A CH build is made by focusing on boosting all the magic spells that falls under the rotation. Here is a sample build.
Sample CH Build
C. The Full Healer
The FH build is for healing and healing only. This is the most demanded build for any group work. The build type stands up to the class name Healer and makes us the best healing class of the game.
Gear Choice :
Any healing is affected by quality of wand. So finding best wand of current level is the priority. This is a defensive support type, so a good shield is needed along with a good 1 handed weapon for stats.
Stat Preference :
Almost same as previous types only difference is to aim for more perception and reaching atleast 20% reduction or even less by sacrificing intelligence or some wisdom.
Basic Skill Rotation :
Before any battle apply Aspect of Mercy on yourself when you login which will remain active until you logout.
1. Cast Perpetual Healing on the group tank or anyone who has mob aggro. Recast if necessary. Do not spam this skill because the mana cost multiplies for eachPerpetual Healing is active.
2. Cast Devoted Plea/Dedicated Plea on anyone who is losing HP. Otherwise use it on tank to generate Fanaticism.
3a. If someone quickly loses big amount of HP use Divine Prayer
3b. If Fanaticism is active, Holy Rejuvination/Holy Healing can be used instantly and do bigger heals.
4. If multiple group member is losing HP quickly use Circle of Healing
5. If anyone in group has a debuff that can be cleared use Purification
6. Heal yourself with any healing skills anytime during the battle if necessary .
Sample Build :
FH builds are focused on boosting all healing skills and self defense. Here is a sample.
Sample FH Build
Once again, these builds are just samples and no way meant to be followed exactly. They are given here to give an idea of how one should make their own healer build.
The following builds are considered to be working best and many players follow them. You may follow these exactly or change according to your playing style. These are not complete end-game build, they have certain amount of talent point and rubies used that anyone can achieve through leveling and questing.
A. Leveling Build
This is a variation of MH build which is hybrid and ideal for leveling. This build can do enough damage to complete any quest and has the healing abilities for any group quests.
The Leveling Build
B. Melee Build
This is a melee build good for using at end-game or PvP.
The Melee Build
C. Caster Build
This caster build is good for leveling too while being decent damage dealer for end-game. PvP is not really good with this build.
The Caster Build
D. Full Healer Build
This should be a very good support build for end-game. Damage output is very low so engaging serious combat is not recommended.
The Full Healer Build
You may also check my other guide End-Game Healer Builds which is dedicated for end-gamers with builds for serious end-game performance.
Until now i have provided almost all information enough to learn the basics and semi-advance game style of this class. But to be the best healer you will have to do your own research, decide your own style and find out a build for it. Gears, stats, runes are just a matter of time if you know your class well enough.
The reincarnation feature of this game needs to be discussed because the shared skills are really important and its best to decide if its worth investing time for a sub-class skills which will actually extend your gameplay. Below i will suggest some incarnation classes that are worth playing.
# Warrior/Paladin – Mainly for the Charge or Strike of Justice skill. This extends your MH game style significantly as you can almost perform like a warrior.
# Mage – The mage Stone Barrier/Elemental Barrier are a big help for defensive play such as FH and CH.
# Summoner – The Fear is a remarkable cc which will extend your PvP. Also Howl of Death for a burst damage and slow effect.
# Warden – The Natural Balance will extend your FH game style. Bee Swarm will extend your PvP
If you are stuck with any problem or question, first try hard to solve it. If still unable to do so, feel free to ask questions to the high level players of your server+faction. BePOLITE and accurate in asking questions so they can understand what you really need. Charging/spamming them with random questions will not get you anything.
Always experiment. Trial and error is the best way to learn a class in-depth. Sometimes be prepared to spend some real money or gold to change build specially at end-game. Runes are important part of the game and start working for it as soon as possible. Potions are a big help always, so be alchemist profession for yourself or have a alchemist friend. Spend gold wisely.
Remember : Game is for fun. Take care of your health first. Now enjoy the class Healer
— Hellguardian -:- Tensess -:- Empire
Reborn – My guild, along with the members always supporting me.
Pacmanoh, Health, Tempestress – For being my mentor.
Rezardi, Xgelite and Bojana – My best cross-faction PvP buddies for pushing me hard to be better.
Bloodgrinder – For the lols, trolls and best PvP moments.
Sarny – The most challenging Heal Summoner and the first one to make my jaw drop.
Taugrim – Writer of the first guide that inspired me to play healer class.
Allodsbase – For being one of the best talent calculators for a long time and providing me the images for this guide.
Allods Online – For being the most addictive, beautiful MMORPG in my life.
And everyone else whom i forgot to mention for making me what i am now.
Credits go to digital_prince.