– Accuracy isn’t based on class, but on attack position for physical dps and fixed for magic dps.
– Summoners themselves use the “blm” acc cap, BUT pets (Garuda-Egi, etc.) require the “flank” acc cap.
– Healing skills never miss. Healers only need to consider accuracy for skills that damage enemies.
I got tired of googling or asking FC mates for acc caps whenever I wanted to put a new gearset together, so here’s a chart with acc caps and links/resources to back them up.
If you have any corrections to the numbers below, please reply!
- Levi and Moogle EX have an accuracy cap near the T5 cap.
- Ifrit, Garuda, Titan HM/EX have a negligible accuracy cap.
- Dungeons as of 2.2 have a negligible accuracy cap.
- For T6, you may consider using the “front” acc cap, in order to hit the bees/bulbs from the front.
- For T9, you may consider using the “front” acc cap, in order to hit the boss from the front–especially in the last phase.
- I added multiple sources because info was sometimes varying/conflicting. Thought it would be more helpful to have more info and links, as far as discussion/resources go.
- See this post for info about the BLM accuracy anomaly between T8 and T9.
- Shadow Flare supposedly has a 100% hit rate.