Adventure Quest Worlds Battle Bar Guide by Beowolve
1) I can?t log in!! HELP!!!
- Make sure you DON?T clear your cookies between installing the bar and restarting your browser
- Also make sure that cookies are enabled on your browser (If you don?t know how jump to number 9)
2) Does the bar work for Google Chrome?
3) I CAN?T SEE MY NAME OR GOLD OR ANYTHING! WHATS WRONG!
- The staff have stated that Zhoom is hunting down the buttons. I left my page at AQ.com and within minutes the buttons appeared.
- Also I have heard that if you just play the game or use the browser normally then they will show up.
- If all else fails then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.
4) Can I uninstall my tool bar? How?
- Yes you can! On Firefox click on ?Tools? and the scroll down and click on ?Add Ons?. Then select the AE toolbar and hit uninstall.
- For IE:
- Click the Windows ?Start? button.
- Select ?Control Panel? from the ?Settings? menu.
- Double-click on ?Add/Remove Programs?.
- Scroll down and click on the ?Yahoo! Toolbar? entry.
- Click on ?Change/Remove.?
- Close any open IE windows.
5) Why doesn?t AE give more coins! What gives!
6) Does this work for Mac, or is it PC only?
- Yes it works on Mac, you need Firefox for it.
- Some Macs may not work with the battle bar. If yours does not, don?t fret, there are other ways to make ACs. (Thanks to Dragonnightwolf for confirming)
7)My searches won?t register! What do I do?
- First, try clearing your cache.
- If that doesn?t work then what you are searching may be deemed ?spam? which does not count toward searches.
- Searches such as ?aaaaaaaz? or ?1238fjsdg? don?t count as they are considered spam.
- Sometimes if you just give it a minute it will register.
- The bar follows EST, so it resets the search only at 12:00 am EST everyday. If you need to determine what time the reset is for your area, please use this map. (Thanks to SlyCooperFan1 and Axilmeus)
8)How many Adventure Coins can I earn?
- Every 6 searches will give you 1 AC
- You are allowed a max of 3 (it was 5 but it is bugged) ACs per day (18 searches)
9)How do I enable cookies!?!?! Help!
- For Internet Explorer:
Block or allow all cookies
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Blocking cookies might prevent some web pages from displaying correctly.
To change your cookie preferences:
Please refer to this page for more information regarding cookies on FireFox
10) Can I change the character of my toolbar? (*Thanks to Dimension R.)
- Yes! First you need to uninstall the toolbar (see point 4)
- Then go to AQWorlds Battle Bar! page and log in with the character you wish and download the bar again.
11) My BattleBar is frozen, it?s not taking any more searches. ( *Thanks to BlueKatz for the section, thanks to Dragonnightwolf for spelling corrections)
- This is caused by a weak connection, thus your search was not registered.
- Search. Remember while searching, you must not switch Tab/Browsers. You must keep an eye on the loading bar, don?t type the next search until you see your search is registered.
- If it works, you will get 1 search.
- Sometimes it will not work. Don?t worry; keep trying even if your search is not registered. Sometimes you have already received 1 search but it has not shown up. Thus, the next search, if successful, will show 2 searches at once.
- If necessary, you can reduce the layout, and leave the Search only. To do this, Click AQW button-> Layout manager-> Remove the things you don?t want (except Search)-> Click OK