Arcane Legends Creating Solo Party Guide?by Rare
So, I?ve seen that many people are unaware of the ability to create a solo party. And I?ve explained it several times to people in game. So here goes, the simplest guide ever.
Creating a solo party:
To create a solo party use any one of these steps:
1. In the chat window type ?/partyi <name>?
2. In the chat window type ?/partyinvite <name>?
3. From the social party screen click ?Invite to party? and enter <name>
<name> here can be any name that does not exist or is offline. Since AL only allows you to create names with minimum of 3 characters, any 1 or 2 letter ?name? can work.
I generally use ?/partyi a?
NOTE: You will get a message that says ?Unable to find player: <name>?. This is normal. You can confirm your party by typing ?/p test? in the chat window. If it worked you?ll see the purple party text pop up.
Disbanding a solo party:
In order to return to your regularly scheduled program, you?ll have to disband your party. There are a number of ways to do this:
1. In the chat window type ?/partyl?
2. In the chat window type ?/partyleave?
3. Invite someone to a party and leave it. (I believe it also works if they decline your request).
4. Get invited to a party then leave it.