Black Desert Online Cherry Blossoms Guide?by ipvpcrops
Picture of my first harvest. 13 petals.
Image in garden:
Image of seed tooltip:
Olivia map for Wild Herbs (will update this to be more accurate):
Velia map for Wild Herbs (accurate) :
Seed growth time
- 6.5 hours with fertilizer
- I received 13, I repeat, 13 petals from my first harvest!! If sold at NPC, that is 130,000 silver!
- 2 farming seed slots required
Wild seed Information and farming locations
- Best and most abundant wild seeds found around the mountains to the south west of olivia. Be sure to pick up daily quests for bonus contributions while farming cherry blossom seeds.
- took me 85 energy for my first seed. I got 2 additional seeds on alts wits roughly 120 energy. Seems as rare as a bug drop, be warned.
- Seeds can be harvested with or without hoe.
- Seeds are bound to family. They are not sellable on the market.
- Seeds are NOT able to breed. 🙁
Rewards & Other Profits
- 10 Unwithering Cherry Blossom Petals exchanges for 1x Cherry Blossom Pot.
- 30 Unwithering Cherry Blossom Petals exchanges for 1x for the cosmetic accessor Cherry Blossom Earring
- 1 Unwithering Cherry Blossom Petal can be sold at NPC for 10,000 silver
- 1 Cherry Blossom Seed can be sold at NPC for 10,000 silver
- petals, seeds, and pots are not sellable on the market. They are bound.
Exchanging?Unwithering Cherry Blossom Petals for rewards
Hunt in Heidel city. He is right outside of the Inn.
Once you interact with him, he provides a exchange menu for your petals.