Bloodborne Gem Max Ranges List?by Chained_Icarus
Max Gem ranges are as follows
- Odd Bloodtinge: +1 to +93.8 Blood Attack.
- Odd Arcane: +1 to +93.8 Arcane Attack.
- Odd Fire: +1 to +93.8 Fire Attack.
- Odd Bolt: +1 to +93.8 Bolt Attack.
- Odd Tempering: +0.6 to +56.3 physical attack.
- Adept: +0.4% to +33.8% Thrust/Blunt attack. (See Note Below)
- Bloodtinge: +0.4% to +33.8% Blood Attack. (See Note 2 Below)
- Arcane: +0.3% to +28.1% Arcane Attack. (See Note 3 Below)
- Fire: +0.3% to 28.1% Fire Attack. (See Note 3 Below)
- Bolt: +0.3% to +28.1% Bolt Attack. (See Note 3 Below)
- Tempering: +0.3% to 28.1% Physical Attack. (See Note 4 Below)
- Nourishing: +0.3% to 24.4% ALL Attack types.
- Heavy: +0.3 to +28.1 Strength scaling. (Phys damage ONLY)
- Sharp: +0.3 to +28.1 Skill scaling. (Phys damage ONLY)
- Warm: +0.3 to +28.1 Bloodtinge scaling.
- Beasthunter: +0.4% to 33.8% vs Beasts. (Stacks MULTIPLICATIVE. So max is 139%. Can be a negative)
- Cold: +0.3 to +28.1 Arcane Scaling.
- Kinhunter: +0.4% to +33.8% vs Kin. (Stacks MULTIPLICATIVE. So max is 139%. Can be a negative)
- Murky: +0.2 to +18.7 Slow Poison build-up.
- Dirty: +0.2 to 18.7 Rapid Poison build-up.
- Finestrike: +0.4% to +37.5% to counterhits (?open? enemies)
- Radiant: -0.1% to -9.4% Stamina Costs. (Can be a negative effect)
- Striking: +0.4% to 37.5% Charge Attack Damage (PHYSICAL DAMAGE ONLY)
- Pulsing: +0.5 to +5.6 HP per second. Stacks with Left Hand gem.
- Lethal: +0.2% to +18.8% Regain per hit.
- Dense: +0.4 to +37.5 Durability. As a NEGATIVE, it?s -2 to -187.5.
- Fool (physical): +0.4% to +35.6% physical attack at full HP.
- Fool (all): 0.3% to 30% all damage at full HP.
- Poorman (physical): +0.4% to +37.5% physical attack at >30% HP.
- Poorman (All): +0.3% to +31.9% ALL damage at >30% HP.
Note 1: Thrust/Blunt attack (Adept) gems have 0 effect on elemental damage. At all. HOWEVER, the Chikage?s blood attacks DO. The Transformed Dashing R2 WILL benefit from Thrust.
Note 2: With fully stacked Bloodtinge, the Reiterpallasch and Rifle Spear?s gunshots will surpass almost every other firearm in the game (sans Bone Marrow Ash).
Note 3: Reiterpallasch?s bullets will change from blood to the elemental damage of these gems if equipped.
Note 4: While it says physical, it DOES affect the blood damage of the Transformed Chikage.