CS:GO Check Weapon Wear Values Guide?by The_InHuman
Many people know about this but even more don?t, I think it?s worth having it in a separate post. To check your wear value follow those simple steps:
- Generate API key here https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey
- Find your(or other person?s, it works!) Steam64 ID at http://steamidconverter.com
- Replace KEYHERE with your API key and IDHERE with your id64 and copy the addresshttp://api.steampowered.com/IEconItems_730/GetPlayerItems/v0001/?key=KEYHERE&SteamID=IDHERE
- Go to your inventory, find your item and right click on it->copy url
- Paste it somewhere, last block of text after the underscore (_ symbol) is your item ID, copy that
- Open api.steampowered.com/IEconItems?? and find your item ID*
- Scroll down until you see ?defindex 8? and check the ?float_value?
- The float is the wear of your weapon
Is your FN looks BS Asiimov/any other weapon BTA?
If it?s closer to the lower value CONGRATULATIONS, the winner is you.
0.44 ? 1.00 ? Battle-Scarred
0.37 ? 0.44 ? Well-Worn
0.15 ? 0.37 ? Field Tested
0.07 ? 0.15 ? Minimal Wear
0.00 ? 0.07 ? Factory New
*API servers are shit and you most likely will have to refresh the page quite a few times to load it
Video Tutorial by Hyena