Dark Blood Online Playing on Mac OSX Guide by ryanoob
Now this was tricky because X-Trap doesn?t like being run in a virtual machine but I discovered a workaround (after much blood, sweat and tears ;p). This tutorial requires a Windows (XP or higher) image or disc and of course a mac.
1. Install VMware Fusion 4 http://www.vmware.com/go/tryfusion
2. Install Windows via Fusion https://freetoplaymmorpgs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/fusion_getting_started_40.pdf
3. Open config file for Fusion http://blogs.vmware.com/kbtv/2010/04?l-machine.html
4. Insert the following lines (after the line unity.wasCapable = ?TRUE?):
svga.vramSize = 268435456
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = ?true?
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = ?true?
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = ?true?
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = ?true?
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = ?true?
monitor_control.disable_directexec = ?true?
SMBIOS.reflectHost = ?TRUE?
5. Start Windows using Fusion and once you are in go to Start, Run and type:
Then press enter
6. Within regedit go to Edit, Find (or press F3)
Within this you will see ProviderName, double-click and change the value to: ATI/NVIDIA, Inc.
You will also see DriverDesc, double-click and change the value to: ATI/NVIDIA SVGA II
7. Close regedit, install and run Dark Blood then enjoy playing it on Mac!
If you have any questions regarding playing Dark Blood on mac just ask