Dekaron Dead Front Guide by pperko12
Dead Front is a recurring team-based event, in which up to four parties compete in an assault on the impregnable Pokas Fortress built by the Serpent demons. The ultimate goal of the event is to kill off the boss demon, Ophiuchus, and then survive a free-for-all battle. The last team standing becomes the Supreme Warriors and greets whit rare items and money!
1) Collect 20 special pouches (Fortress Vouchers), which are dropped by monsters at your appropriate level. Take the 20 pouches to Tess at Braiken Castle or Grina at Loa Castle and exchange them for the Fortress Map. Note that there are six levels of these pouches and Fortress Maps, corresponding to the following level-based Dead Front groups: Rabble (lvl. 21-45), Common (lvl. 46-70), Baron (lvl. 71-90), Earl (lvl. 91-110), Duke (lvl. 111-130), Arc (lvl. 131+). Note: If you have extra Fortress Vouchers, you can purchase more than one Fortress Map.
2) Once you have acquired the Fortress Map appropriate for your character?s level, travel to North Ares to the north of Braiken Castle and seek the Chain of Fire. Look on the bottom right area of the map. Step into the Chain of Fire to enter the Dead Front entrance area.
3) Once you have stepped through the Chain of Fire, look for the commander NPC associated with the level of your Fortress Map, and speak to that NPC.
4) Dead Front is a recurring event, and when the time is close, the Party Leader may apply to join the next event by clicking on ?Application? in the quest window offered by the commander NPC. Only the Party Leader may apply, and the following conditions must be met for successful application.
Dead Front Schedule:
Time between Application Periods ? 22 minutes
Application Period ? 5 minutes
Entrance Opportunity Time ? 3 minutes
Waiting for Start of Battle ? 2 minutes or 2.5 minutes
Event Time from Start of Battle ? 30 minutes
Requirements for Dead Front participation:
The person applying for the Dead Front event must be the Party Leader.
All party members including the Leader must be in the entrance area, having passed through the Chain of Fire.
All party members (including the Party Leader) must be within the level range of the Dead Front event to which the Party Leader has applied. Every member must have the appropriate Fortress Map, which corresponds to their character level
1) Each party that enters Dead Front will begin at its individual starting point. As soon as the event start is announced, each player must pass through a gulch in order to get to the next stage of the event.