I hope you may find something of interest here and I may help a fellow ESO player.
I remember the first time I started ESO and it was quite challenging finding everything I did not know I needed.
I will add a future part to this Immersion collection that will be focusing on Types of playstyle for immersion, Some remove armor, some don’t use compass or pins, some like to make their own custom quests. Share your Ideas.
Please share your AddOns, Tips and Recommendations for Immersive Gameplay, so I may add them, it will definitely help others too. Also don’t be shy to point where I made a Typo.
THIS GUIDE HAS 4 PARTS
- Immersion AddOns for PC
- Helpful AddOns for PC
- Visuals and Graphics Addons and Mods for PC
- Settings for Console and PC
PART 1 – IMMERSION ADDONS FOR PC
I just give a brief description for each AddOn, to read a comprehensive description of its features click on the to Teleport for free to that AddOn’s website.
These AddOns are all highly customizable, you can tweak their settings in their respective menus.
All AddOns can be downloaded and installed effortlessly with the Minion Program at minion.mmoui.com
To find other AddOns go to esoui.com
Make sure you also download the Dependencies for each AddOn.
If an AddOn needs some trouble shooting, consult it’s website and look in comments, usually someone has encountered the same problem before.
If you love a specific AddOn Consider supporting the AddOn Creators, they do the Divine’s work.
ADVANCED FILTERS – UPDATED
- Sub-filterers to find exactly what you’re looking for! Main inventory, personal bank, guild bank, guild store, vendors, and craft bag support!
AUTO CATEGORY – REVISED
- Adds categories to your inventory, bank, guild bank, craft bag, and crafting station screens. Fully customizable!
- AlphaStyle lets you create styles which can be applied by just one click.
ARCH’S ENHANCED MAP
- Change the size of all the map pins displayed on the map by a scale factor. Perfect for those who play Elder Scrolls Online at 4K along with many other enhancements.
BANDITS USER INTERFACE – Version 4.298 or older
- Has A Khajiit Mode which makes other players invisible to you! The way this AddOn works, is it makes the new players coming into your current zone invisible. The ones already there will still be visible until they leave that zone and come back. You will also still see some effects of the players even if they are invisible to you. This AddOn also has a way to move the frames of the UI, health bars and MANY more settings. I highly recommend playing with all the settings to see to what extent you can customize the game with this AddOn to your liking.
To start making other players invisible click on the “VanishPlayersDesc” side menu button: Pacrooti will appear, meaning: NEW players coming into the same zone as you will be invisible. Make sure you have the Bandits User Interface Version 4.298 or older to have that feature. Don’t message the AddOn Creator asking questions, they only removed this feature because “tired of stupid questions about it“. Once again, it only makes NEW players coming into your current zone invisible, you have to wait for the other players to leave your current zone for those players to become invisible
- You can make different CP slots to save, load, edit, rename, clone, transfer, export/import between and also has a few trial presets to help get you started.
CLOCK – TAMRIEL STANDARD TIME – LEGACY
- This Clock adds a completely customizable and movable label to the game which shows you the current date and time of Tamriel and of Earth (linked to your system time, thus it is accurate wherever you are). Additionally, it also shows the current state of the moon and the remaining time to the next phase.
One of the themes for the Clock
HARVEN’S DWEMER CLOCK
- This is a Dwemer analog clock. The gears rotate and there is some glow effect. You can move the clock around the screen and change its scale (with mouse wheel). You can use this addon together with Clock – Tamriel Standard Time – Legacy.
Lore friendly look with the Harven’s Dwemer Clock
- With this AddOn you can display for easy accessibility any of your items in Collections as clickable icon and/or Keybind them to a specific key.
Collection Bars Settings
Collection Bar preview
- Customize the Reticle with tons of features for each type of intractable. This AddOn helps customize what you will see with your reticle, fully customizable for Interactables, Neutral Targets, Combat, Stealing and more. Here is an example what you can make it look like, I made it totally invisible. There are more then 1e300 combinations of different looks that you will surely find your own.
With Combat Reticle AddOn ON
With Combat Reticle AddOn OFF
HARVEN’S CUSTOM MAP PINS (MARKERS)
- This AddOn allows you to place your own markers that allows you to enter the marker description anywhere on the map. You can delete and edit markers in the map window. There is also an option to share a pin with other players who have this AddOn installed.
COWL – HELM/HAT TOGGLE
- This adds a keybind (Settings > Controls > Cowl) to toggle helms visible/invisible, meaning you no longer have to navigate to collection menus.
- This AddOns let you create Profiles and Builds that may be activated with a single keybind or mouse click on the appropriate icon. Each build consists of auto equipping pieces of weapons, armor, jewelry, weapon bars including poison, skill bars and more. These AddOns are great if you want to have different looks and equip sets on the fly for Towns, Battles, different Zones climates or weather effects.
Dressing Room Equipment Menu
- This AddOns let you create Profiles and Builds that may be activated with a single keybind or mouse click on the appropriate icon. Each build consists of auto equipping pieces of weapons, armor, jewelry, weapon bars including poison, skill bars and more. These AddOns are great if you want to have different looks and equip sets on the fly for Towns, Battles, different Zones climates or weather effects. Can be integrated with AlphaStyle AddOn, FCO Item Saver AddOn and ChampionPointsSlots AddOn.
Alphagear 2 Equipment Menu
- Allows you to set outfits containing collectables automatically, when entering a city, dungeon, a house, etc. Also allows Smart emotes with a significant other. Has limited Idle Animation control.
LorePlay Forever features
HARVEN’S QUEST JOURNAL
- Like the Elder Scrolls Morrowind Journal but for ESO. It automatically records all your quest steps and objectives including some NPC conversations. Fully configurable, even the color of the Journal.
IDLE ANIMATIONS CONTINUED
- Idle Animations is an AddOn that gives personality to your character. When idle for several seconds, your character will perform an emote (animation). There are many different styles to choose from, even a Random option that cycles through all animations.
Emotes Styles available
CUSTOM IDLE ANIMATIONS
- This AddOn lets you name and fully customize what your character does when Idle with each and every emote you own to be played automaticity and exactly how you set it up.
ESSENTIAL HOUSING TOOLS
- Essential Features for Visiting and Making houses including Adding visual effects (skylines, fog, rain and much more) to your home and seeing specials effects in others ones.
- Customizable Interaction with NPC that make it possible to only hear the voice and hides all NPC dialog text in the interaction window. This absorbs you into the game more as you really have to listen to the NPC. Fully configurable with keybindings to make it show or disappear. Let’s you also chose the Color or the Font of the text and other options.
- Ability to ride your Mount in 1st person-view just by scrolling the mouse wheel.
LIBRARIAN BOOK MANAGER
- Librarian records every book your character reads in-game and keeps a list of when it was found and whether you have marked it as read, allowing you to continue questing (and not hold up other players) while being confident you won’t forget to read anything later.
- A Simple tool to change a few UI related things. Let’s you also mute a specific sounds effects ingame.
FCO CHAT TAB BRAIN
- Annoying chat notifications can be deleted or directed to chat window, chat window would stay minimized when changing zones or reloading the UI and many more settings. Makes the Chat Background fade instantly. Also lets your customize your chat to be functional, I made it one Tab for each category: Zone = Z, Say = S , Whisper = W, Group = G, Initials of Each Guild, “~” is empty for full immersion with no chat box or text showing when on it.
- Lets you mark Items with your own Custom Markers. Has lots of other features that may help you keep track of your inventory.
- This AddOn provides quick and easy access to emotes and personalities, Adding up to 8 Radiant Menus just like the Quickslots and you can also keybind each emote. It also allows you to synchronize emotes with players around you that have the same AddOn if you wish.
- This modifies the player dialog option text into the wonderfully garbled Khajiit Speak. Applicable mostly for true Khajiits
- A simple Addon to take Screenshots without the annoying UserInterface “if you actually have one ” with just one button.
- Gain full control of all Pins for quests , this AddOn will hide any and all manner of floating quest pins in the World, on your Map and/or your Compass. Makes you really pay attention and explore the world fully, if you wish.
- This adds additional pins on your ingame map. Allows you to only see the ones you want, individually controllable.
- This AddOn provides an easy way to automatically refresh mementos (automatically uses a memento on cooldown).
- A Virtual Notebook to keep track of everything you want to remember! Allows you to create as many pages as you wish to write down.
- This AddOn includes many camera features to enhance the game experience. Gain total control and enjoy all the world using the camera settings you want depending on what you do. Includes over the shoulder camera and Control of the camera in Werewolf mode.
NTak Camera Not Centered
NTak Camera Centered
- Customizable the Interactions with the NPCs on how and when you will see their Text. This absorbs you into the game more as you really have to listen to the NPC. Fully configurable with keybindings to make it show or disappear.
NO, THANK YOU! – FLAMES OF AMBITION
- This AddOn allows you to block or redirect unwanted messages, notifications to the chat and alter behavior or some systems of the UI. Also makes the camera not not spin around when interreacting.
- pChat is an AddOn to fully overhaul the way text is displayed in the chat window, makes your chat customizable, as it should be. Also, lets you Bind Multi-keys with CTRL,SHIFT and Alt.
Features of the AddOn
Multi Key Binding possibility with CTRL SHIFT ALT
- Create your own personality with up to 10 actions (emotes/mementos), also having control of the idle timings and frequency.
SIT ON BENCH (CONTINUED)
- You can now sit on those comfy benches in the tavern. Or temple pews. Or thin air, I don’t care.
SKYRIM STYLE VIBRATION
- Configurable overhaul for gamepad vibration to make it similar to Skyrim. Compatible with all game versions.
STYLE AND ELEGANCE ( OUTFIT, IDLE ANIMATION, TITLE, MOUNT, ETC. LOADOUTS )
- Save your idle animation, mount, pet, outfit, title and appearance collectibles in easily loadable, nameable sets. Access them with a keybind if you wish.
THE COMPENDIUM (DEMO)
- Create your own Quests that you and others can experience! This AddOn is aimed to be developed into a full-fledged Custom Quest Creator AddOn tool! Currently in Beta, you can try out a first ever custom quest. Allows multiple answers quests.
The Compendium Quest Menu
Custom Keybind to interact with the Custom Quest NPCs launches you into a new adventure
Multiple Choice answers make questing interesting
- An AddOn for adding your own custom lore writing friendly books to the world of Elder Scrolls Online. Where Adventures can read your books and you theirs, that are naturally found in bookshelves. You can even create different outcome just like the Smolder Scrolls.
The Librarium Book Menu
Smolder Scrolls Naryu – Chose your Adventure
THE QUESTING GUIDE
- A list of compiled quests where you’ll find each major storyline in the game listed in chronological order, (defaulting to order of content release), where you can follow along or even check off your list you may have left uncompleted years ago.
The Questing Guide Menu Showing the chronological order of quests by zone and a summary of your actions in each quest
- This is known as the “Fog of War” in some games. This hides all portions of your map until you actually explore that area. Fully configurable with chat commands to reveal portions or whole maps individually if you ever need to.
TrueExploration ON – With Map Filters On
TrueExploration OFF – With Map Filters On
VOTAN’S CARTOGRAPHER (FOR HARVEN’S CUSTOM MAP PINS)
- This AddOn is an addition to “Harven’s Custom Map Pins” (depends on it). It adds a button to the interaction menu, to allow you to add a marker for the item or NPC currently focused with a single keystroke.
VOTAN’S DARKER NIGHTS
- This makes in-game nights Much darker. Make nights feel like real nights. The effect is adjustable for the new moon and full moon nights, meaning you can customize how dark you want the nights to be. Great to use with Treasure Hunter Personality with with Almalexia’s Enchanted Lantern (Memento) as the light source.
Votan’s Darker Nights ON
Votan’s Darker Nights OFF
VOTAN’S LORE LIBRARY SEARCH
- Adds a full-text-search button to Lore Library, to search in title and content of known books. Optional highlights the text found in the book.
Search a keyword within lorebooks
Highlights the text found in the book
VOTAN’S MAP PIN COLORS
- Allows to hide your player pin and allows you to change the color of some built-in map pins to your preferences.
Votan’s Map Pin Colors Settings
The blue Player Pin Becomes Invisible option, Making you have to pay attention the environment and not your Magical GPS
VOTAN’S TAMRIEL MAP
- This AddOn can customize the Tamriel map to look more like a map.
- Completely removes your Player Pin on the map.
- Makes it impossible to hover over yourself and see your name on map.
- Removes the flashing of your currently location if you have the Votan’s Map Pin Colors AddOn with option Show Player Pin : OFF
- This mini AddOn is not found on the Minion Program or ESOUI.com, its made by Baertram as a request.
WYKKYD’S FULL IMMERSION (BSK CORP FIX)
- Fully Configurable settings that you are able to Toggle with a keybind : Hide Compass, Hide Quest Tracker, Hide Hold to Interact Window and auto-sheathing your weapon and many more settings.
A customized Compass Being Toggled
ULTIMATE UI HIDER
- An addon that hides all of your UI with a keybind.
ZONE NAME ALERT
- This AddOn displays the name of the zone or subzone you’re currently entering in the center screen announcement area. The goal is to improve player’s immersion in the world and, in the case of Cyrodiil, to improve player’s awareness about flagged/unflagged status of the keeps, resources and Imperial City districts in his vicinity. Look in the comments of this AddOn on ESOUI.com on how to remove completely the Zone Name Alert Notification in the top right corner of the screen, if you wish.
PART 2 – HELPFUL ADDONS FOR PC
Helpful AddOns For Pc
These Helpful AddOns are For PC Only.
Playing with and Adjusting these AddOns may give you a better experience.
CIRCONIANS ADDON SELECTOR
- This allows you to save the current enabled state of all of your addons in an addon pack that you can give a name to. Then you can click on the name of any saved addon pack in the drop down box and it will reset the enabled/disabled state of each addon back to the state it was in when you saved it (enabled/disabled). You can save multiple addon packs.
JOVIEX’S ADDON SETTINGS TRANSFER
- Transfer your addon settings (non-global, character specific) from one character to as many characters as you want on a per addon basis.
VOTAN’S ADAPTIVE (VIDEO-)SETTINGS
- This AddOn helps with Frame Rate “FPS” it adjusts the view and particle distance to the current graphic load and context (normal, combat, UI hidden) to stabilize the framerate.
VOTAN’S ADDON LIST
- Alternative AddOn List Design that automatically adds the needed Libraries for each addon in AddOns menu.
VOTAN’S ADVANCED SETTINGS
- This allows to change additional client configuration settings (UserSettings.txt) not handled by build-in UI.
- Adds checkboxes to keybinds for account wide shared keybindings.
By Checking the Box left to the keybind, you make that specific keybind account wide
PART 3 – VISUALS AND GRAPHICS ADDONS AND MODS FOR PC
Visuals And Graphics Addons And Mods for PC
Visuals And Graphics Addons And Mods are For PC Only.
Choosing the correct ones may improve the visual quality of the game to your style for a better esthetic experience.
- There are a few things about the HUD that I find ugly, or too intrusive. This addon tweaks the visuals of several HUD elements.
Preview of Cleaner Hud
- This addon is a reskin of many of the default ESO textures to a smoother and more subdued UI. DarkUI focuses only on changing textures to improve the look and feel of ESO while being compatible with all other addons and having no performance impact..
Includes the Dark and Light themes, This is the dark one
DAYBREAK FOR ESO – VISUALS REFINED WITH EXTENDED VIEW
- This Mod is Able to Push back that Fog. This is an extensive visual overhaul for The Elder Scrolls Online, with zero impact to performance.
VARIOUS RESHADES: CLICK ON THE WAYSHINE TO SEE THE POSSIBLE OPTIONS
- ReShades are a generic post-processing injector for games. Your favorite game with ambient occlusion, real depth of field effects, color correction and more, while being compatible with all other addons. Usually Having no performance impact try it out to see the difference. Here are some Examples. Try to find one that you like on the website.
SweetFX HEROIC 3.11 Realistic Preset
Neat Perfection ENHANCED EDITION (Next-Gen look and DOF) ReShade
PART 4 – IMMERSION CONFIGURATION SETTINGS
Immersion Configuration Settings
These Settings are For PC and Console.
Playing with and Adjusting these settings will help you either to have a cleaner UI or improve the level of immersion you wish to achieve.
Note that some AddOns may overlap these settings if you are using them.
CUSTOMIZABILITY THE OF FILTERS ON THE MAP MENU
- You can set which Icons are visible on your map by changing these on the Map Sub Menu. Making it a Surprise, if unknow once you discover it.
All Filters Checked ON
Objectives Checked OFF others ON
All Filters Checked Off
SETTINGS ->VIDEO -> DISPLAY -> GAMMA ADJUSTMENTS
- This Setting is the Gamma Adjustments, it controls the overall brightness of an image. Images which are not properly corrected can look either bleached out or too dark.
Set this to your preferred brightness level
SETTINGS ->VIDEO -> INTERFACE -> USE CUSTOM SCALE : ON -> CUSTOM SCALE
- When this setting is enabled you can set a Custom Size for the UI that Scales with the slider.
Custom Scale for the UI using the slider
SETTINGS ->GAMEPLAY -> GENERAL -> FOOT INVERSE KINEMATICS
- Enabling this setting will make your feet rest more naturally on the terrain.
Foot Inverse Kinematics ON
Foot Inverse Kinematics OFF
SETTINGS -> GAMEPLAY -> COMBAT -> CUES AND COLORS
- Displays Visual Cues to combat behavior, limiting this may help your immersion
SETTINGS -> GAMEPLAY -> ITEMS -> HIDE MOUNT; STAMINA; SPEED; CAPACITY
- Displays Visual Changes to your mount, depending on the options.
SETTINGS -> CAMERA
Adjusting these settings to your preferences will affect your 1st or 3rd person view, Notable ones are:
- “Field of View Changes”
- “Screen Shake”
- “Head Bob”
- “Field of View”
SETTINGS -> INTERFACE -> HEADS-UP DISPLAY
- These options change the visibility of the Quest Tracking Display on the top right corner of the screen, the Pins for quest givers and the Pins on your compass.
SETTINGS -> NAMEPLATE -> NAMEPLATES & HEALTHBARS
- Adjust these to only see the desired Nameplates and Healthbars, you can also keybind to toggle these ON and OFF in the Controls.
SETTINGS -> NAMEPLATE -> INDICATORS
- Controls the glow of interactables and targets
SETTINGS -> SOCIAL -> CHAT SETTINGS -> MINIMUM TRANSPARENCY
- Controls when the Background of the Chat will disappear. If you want to have an UI free screen without minimizing the chat and seeing that Triangle, Create a new chat tab with the + Icon, Un-check all options and name it. Then you can play with that chat window open and the background of the chat will fade according to the settings you set in your transparency timings setting options .
SETTINGS -> COMBAT
- Controls the visibility of your Attribute bars and Skills bars and damage metrics during adventuring and combat.
( To be added )
( To be added )
I beat the Loot Box System,
I got an Apex Mount from a Free Drop Crate.