I just reached lvl 15 and unlocked all dealers lvl 2 and I am looking into modding cheap AKs.
I am following a guide which is 4 months and advised PK-06 sight, which is now absolutely the opposite of budget, and almost always out of stock, except maybe the first 10 min of dealer refresh.
I am trying to look at alternatives
– OKP-7 reflex sight (Dovetail) is kind of cheap in the flea market (10k), but it is skier lvl 3, and I would prefer to not depend on flea market
– I have the regular OKP-7, but I could not figure out a way to put it on the AK in the modding tool
– Peacemaker have a bunch of sights, but I don’t know how to put them on the AK.
My current build is from the stock AK
– Add Recoil pad GP-25
– Switch muzzle brake to DKT-1
– switch handguard to Polymer AK-1000series foregrip and add Zenit Rk-4 handgrip
– Potentially switch pistol grip and stock to polymer at it give a bit of stats for not much.