FFXIV Accuracy Caps List?by timeboundary
? Accuracy isn?t based on class, but on attack position for physical dps and fixed for magic dps.
? Summoners themselves use the ?blm? acc cap, BUT pets (Garuda-Egi, etc.) require the ?flank? acc cap.
? Healing skills never miss. Healers only need to consider accuracy for skills that damage enemies.
I got tired of googling or asking FC mates for acc caps whenever I wanted to put a new gearset together, so here?s a chart with acc caps and links/resources to back them up.
If you have any corrections to the numbers below, please reply!
- Levi and Moogle EX?have an accuracy cap near the T5 cap.
- Ifrit, Garuda, Titan HM/EX?have a negligible accuracy cap.
- Dungeons as of 2.2?have a negligible accuracy cap.
- For T6, you?may?consider using the ?front? acc cap, in order to hit the bees/bulbs from the front.
- For T9, you?may?consider using the ?front? acc cap, in order to hit the boss from the front?especially in the last phase.
- I added multiple sources because info was sometimes varying/conflicting. Thought it would be more helpful to have more info and links, as far as discussion/resources go.
- See?this post?for info about the BLM accuracy anomaly between T8 and T9.
- Shadow Flare supposedly has a 100% hit rate.