What is in the Battle Pass
Alright, got a question about what exactly is in the battle pass and if you see screenshots you might not be able to even understand what it is if you haven?t played yet, so I?ll break it down.
No money pass:
- 855,000 character exp (in the form of books, quite a sum)
- 960,000 weapon exp (the crystals)
- 720,000 gold
- 5 Acquaint Fate (regular summon material)
$10 pass (these sums are including the free ones above):
- 3,375,000 character exp
- 3,840,000 weapon exp
- 2,880,000 gold
- 5 Acquaint Fate
- 4 Intertwined Fate (limited summon material
- 9 boxes with skill up material (These are pretty rare and worth a lot of time and resin especially the lvl 45 and 50 ones that have 4* material)
- 680 primogems
- 1 4* weapon of your choice (with very nice abilities)
You can pay $20 for all the $10 pass above and you get:
- 10 BP levels
- Cosmetic namecard background
- 5 Fragile Resin (300 resin, about 500 primogem value)
Purchasing levels of the BP costs 150 primogems.
Overall, I would say it?s very worth it and would help you progress your account a lot. Not sure I can say the $20 option is good. I think they could have offered more resin, but it seems like it?s mostly for the card and being able to get a jump start on the loot.
How long does it take to max out Battle Pass
First, I?m going to make a few assumptions that I?ll quickly list here and I can edit the post if some end up being false:
- Exp per BP level is always 1000.
- Daily Missions always give 645 exp.
- Global Battle Pass is synchronized to China?s
Okay, now that we got that out of the way, how much do you have to play to max out the battle pass? When it comes out globally,?we will have 42 days or 6 weeks. The exp is as follows:
- Daily: 645 exp
- Weekly: 4995 exp
- One time: 6000 exp
Given these numbers and assuming you do all the one time and weekly challenges, you will need to do your dailies?at least 4 days a week!
However, there is a caveat: in order to start getting your daily exp, you need to get to Adventure Rank 20!?So, this 4 day a week only holds if you are able to get to AR20 on the first few days of release, then you can coast and play less over the next 5 weeks.
Next, for people who joined the game after release, or play very short periods everyday, if you do your dailies everyday, the minimum amount of time it will take is 4.5 weeks. So, the deadline to get to AR20 is around October 7 or 8th.
Hope this helps everyone.
- If you hit AR20 within the first few days: Do your dailies at least 4 days a week.
- If you started playing later or are taking it slow, AR20 by Oct. 7th, and you must do your dailies every day.
Edit: Totally forgot to mention that the general time period appears to be 8 weeks. If they continue this, I think we can assume we will have 8 weeks to complete them in the future. This is probably just a special case because of the delayed launch. In which case you only need to do one daily a week and all the weeklies and one times to max it out in 8 weeks (assuming you?re already AR20 day one)