Hearthstone Naxxramas Wing 1 Heroic Strategy?by Pyromantom
This as a general?guide for tips and advice on beating the heroic mode of wing 1.
Here are my decklists for each boss on heroic:
Heroic Anub?Rekhan Strategy/Methodology:
Heroic Anub?Rekhan:?http://imgur.com/a/JF5kF#1?More or less Miracle
- General Miracle technique
- Gadgetzan Auctioneer: for card draw and to be buffed
- Sap: for the 4/4s and to get through taunts
- Leeroy: Powerful finisher with optional Shadowstep
Heroic Grand Widow Faerlina Strategy/Methodology:
Heroic Grand Widow Faerlina:?http://imgur.com/a/JF5kF#0?More or less Zoo Murlock
- Shield bearer (0/4) and Voidwalker (1/3): Tank boss?s hero power
- Low mana cost of cards: to keep deck empty and board control
- Hero power: allows you to draw on your turn to counter boss?s hero power
- Doomguard (5/7), Leeroy (6/2) and Argent Commander (4/2): for good finishers
Heroic Maexxna Strategy/Methodology:
This deck combines CC, Charge, and control meant to specifically synchronize with the boss?s hero power causing 2 of your minions to be returned after your turn EVERY time.
Heroic Maexxna:?http://imgur.com/a/JF5kF#2?Pyromantom?s Mage Cycle/Charge deck
- Use your deck to make sure that some or all of the boss?s 7 spaces are occupied by 1 damage minions.
- (CC) ? Ice Lance, Frost Nova, Cone of Cold, Blizzard: Slows tempo of boss allows you to control board and get damage in
- Ice Barrier, Ice block, Earthen Ring Farseer: Help delay death until late game
- Bloodmage Thalnos (can substitute with Geomancer): Low cost spell damage. Synchronizes with
- All Freezes
- All AOE/Board Clear
- (Charge cards) Stonetusk Boar, Bluegill Warrior, Arcane Golem, Wolfrider, Leeroy, Argent Commander, Reckless Rocketeer:
- These are your main source of Damage, Board control, and finishers.
- They allow you to get damage on board that will be immediately returned to your hand next turn (if not traded during your turn.)
- Allows you to trade while still having him return to your deck.
- Ideal mana cost to combine with secrets, Earthen Ring Farseer, Elven archer, Abusive sergeant, and most other cards in this deck.
- Very important late game.
- Elven Archer: with boss?s hero power this card allows you to get 1 damage out for 1 mana as opposed to 2
- Earthen Ring Farseer: Restore 3 health to your champion and return to your hand at the beginning of opponents turn.
- Polymorph: gets rid of huge minions and taunts