Hey guys (and girls?), so I put together a deck that was just for fun and it turned out to have heap loads of synergy. Usually I play control and mid-range decks so playing this aggressive deck always feels like a breath of fresh air, win or lose. Now, I’m not going to tell you that this deck wins 99% of the time nor is it super competitive, but I always feel giddy inside when I pull off wins or sick combos with it hehe.
“U Mad Bro?” Card List:
2x Inner Rage
2x Fiery War Axe
1x Command Shout
2x Amani Berserker
2x Cruel Taskmaster
2x Acolyte of Pain
1x Frothing Berserker*
1x Raging Worgen*
2x Shattered Sun Cleric
1x Thrallmar Farseer
2x Warsong Commander
1x Mortal Strike
2x Kor’Kron Elite
2x Arcanite Reaper
2x Gurubashi Berserker
The * denotes that I would put more of them in if I had more. Usually I play control and mid-range decks so playing this aggressive deck always feels like a breath of fresh air, win or lose.
– Acolyte of Pain provides EXCELLENT card advantage and fuel for the deck, so don’t be afraid to use your own damage effects to trigger his ability. In fact, I would suggest that you do so for early damage and minion trades, especially if the opponent tries to ignore him. Best case scenario, making him a threat will force the opponent to use removals/silences on him some way or another.
– All the minions are specifically intended to synergize with Warsong Commander, though be cautious of playing her asap. Try to keep her in your hand until you feel its safer where you can get guaranteed uses out of her on the same or next turn.
– Try not to trigger your enrage effects or use your damage boosters until your minion can actually attack. The exceptions are Rampage and Shattered Sun Cleric if you think their health buffs will keep your damage dealers out of kill range from damage spells or enemy minions in order attack again.
– Originally had slams and cleaves but were taken out because YOU want to be the one setting the tempo and forcing your opponent to respond.
– Always try to throw out some enrage minions or Acolytes out first before using Whirlwind (kind of a no-brainer here).
Now I’m sure plenty of you have enrage decks of your own, so thoughts? Feel free to try it out, tinker around with it, and feedback would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!