LoL Rek?Sai Jungle Guide?by BlasI
- Level 1 Q -> Level 2 W -> Level 3 E
- After that, max R -> Q -> E -> W. Q first because that is your primary skill for clearing the jungle efficiently, and it gives good damage per point. Next E, because that gives the largest damage increase next and gives huge single-target damage. W is your utility ability and is the perfect one-point wonder: one point in it gives burrow + tremor sense + 1s knockup. Additional points in W only give +50 damage.
- 21/9/0, Rek?Sai is a high-damage AD fighter, 21 points in offense is a no-brainer here. The offense tree helps her kit more than any other. 21 points in offense gives the most power increase to your ganks and once you max out Q your jungle clear becomes extremely fast.
- Rek?Sai has extremely high AD ratios in her kit. 1.2 bonus AD on Q, .5 bonus AD on unburrow, and up to 2.4 AD on E, which becomes true damage at max fury.
- Marks/Quints: flat AD
- Seals: combination of flat health + flat armor
- Glyphs: 9x scaling MR
- Rek?Sai does not have an inherent advantage towards either Gromp or Krugs, however she doesn?t make great use of blue buff so I usually start Krugs as a matter of preference.
- Route #1 ? Krug -> Red Buff -> Blue buff
- Route #2 ? Krug -> Red Buff -> raptors
- From here you can try for a level 3 gank or go back and buy your jungle item. Rek usually has about 60-70% health, so a gank is possible, however stalker?s blade makes ganking with Rek?Sai a lot easier, so I usually back as soon as I finish the 3rd camp.
- Stalkers is the best jungler item for Rek?Sai. She has fairly poor mobility during ganks, only having a small flat movement speed buff and the tunnel, which is on a 20-18 second CD depending on rank. Chilling Smite helps her tremendously in chasing and catching enemy champions.
- Rek?Sai is a high-physical damage burst champ with decent sustained DPS, and synergizes extremely well with AD, armor pen, and CDR. Warrior enchantment is the obvious choice here.
- Jungle Item -> Jungle Enchantment -> Boots -> 1 damage item -> tank items
- 1 damage item = Brutalizer or trinity force
- Tank items: Randuin?s Omen, Banshee?s Veil, Locket of the Iron Solari, Warmog?s, Thornmail
- If you get really fed, you can usually get away with building 2 damage items
- Finish the Brutalizer into Youmuu?s Ghostblade
- Best boot enchantment: homeguard
- Best elixir: wrath
- Jungle clearing: approach camp burrowed -> burrowed Q -> unburrow on large monster -> auto -> Q reset -> 2nd Q hit -> 3rd Q hit -> E when max fury or when large monster is almost dead -> another round of Qs -> burrow and repeat
- Ganking: approach champion burrowed -> tunnel (aim it so that you end up where the enemy champion will be) (-> chilling smite if needed) -> unburrow for knockup -> auto -> Q reset -> E -> burrow Q
- Spam tunnels as soon as you hit level 3. You can have up to 10 tunnels, and it?s fairly rare to consistently be at 10 tunnels. Just realize that the vast majority of your tunnels will be on your side of the map.
- The most common use of tunnels is essentially as a free teleport; to get back on the map ASAP after backing. Good use of her ult will let Rek?Sai farm faster than any other champion in the game
- Always keep a tunnel up near dragon so that you can be there within 2-3 seconds
- Abuse tremor sense as often as possible. ALWAYS be burrowed when you go into enemy jungle, so that you can see if the enemy jungler is nearby.
- Tremor Sense has a larger range than sight range.
- Tremor Sense works for your allies as well as yourself.
- Use burrowed Q to check camps
- Tunnel has a longer range than the graphic shows. You can jump over almost any wall using tunnel, this includes the bot lane wall.
- If you know a teamfight is about to happen around an area, lay multiple tunnels. Each one gives you an extra dash during combat
- Lay a tunnel in-base each time you back. After your 3rd or 4th back you can very quickly reach inner turret.
- Once you finish your damage items, you can clear any camp with just unburrow + Q + E. Between this, tunnels, and Void Rush, Rek?Sai powerfarms the jungle faster than any champ in the game, even Master Yi.
- Burrowed Q is very fast and has an extremely long-range. Abuse it for poke and to finish off low-health champs.
- Finally: GL in getting Rek?Sai, she is basically perma-ban status right now