Lunaria Story Beginner?s Information?by Stormaggedon
Settings and Controls
Click the gear icon located on top of the Shop to open the System Settings menu. Here players can edit systems settings such as music and sound levels. They can also choose from one of two preferred control layouts. See below for the in-game hot keys.
- Friends ? F
- Guild ? G
- AFK Mode ? Z
- Character ? C
- Skills ? V
- Backpack ? B
- Pet ? N
- Map ? M
- Quest ? Q
- Party ? T
Luck Wand becomes available to players level 35 and above, who have finished the associated quest, in the main quest line. Use the Luck Wand to rescue creatures. Click on them to set them free, and earn your reward. You may use the Luck Wand twice a day, for free. VIPs have more attempts to use the Luck Wand, up to 12 depending on their VIP level.
- Some players will receive either 3% or 10% of the total Silver in the pot.
- Occasionally there will be a jackpot winner, who receives all of the Silver in the pot. Each creature that?s rescued adds 10,000 Silver to the pot.
- Gold is also available as a prize, as well as rare level 7 Gems, and 999 Roses.
The Money Sprite is appears randomly in all maps, level 30 and higher. Once attacked, the Money Sprite will run for its life.
Think he?s trapped? Think again. The Money Sprite, if cornered, can teleport to different areas of the map. It?s worth the effort to chase him down and beat him, as the Money Sprite drops tons of silver if defeated. Catch him, if you can.
You can click the icon in the top right, near the mini-map to open the Friends panel. Friends are very important in Lunaria Story. To get married, intimacy needs to be increased, which can only happen if players are friends. Friends can also Bless each other to earn bonus EXP.
Training is a great way to increase a character?s Basic Attributes: Strength, Stamina, Agility, and Wisdom. These Basic Attributes grant bonuses to Battle Attributes.
- Click the Character icon to open the Character panel, and the Train tab to see training options.
- Choose from five different training options. Each offers increasing attribute boosts, but also costs more.
- Click the Train button after selecting a training option.
- Click Save button to confirm the character attribute changes.
- Some training sessions may decrease certain attributes, so be aware of this when saving attribute changes from the previous training session.
Divination is a way to earn Talent Points and Vigor. Vigor is the only item that can be used in the game for class promotion. Once players earn enough Vigor, they can promote their class to the next level, awarding stat boosts. Certain promotions require them to challenge the Class
Guide in Lunaria City.
- Talent Points are used to learn Talent Skills. They are the only way to learn and upgrade these.
- Open the Divination Chamber by clicking the Divination icon on the top-right of the screen.
- Divination becomes available after level 50 is reached.
- Divination can be done 10 times daily. It resets everyday at 00:00.
- The Divination fate can also be changed 10 times daily. Use these available changes wisely, to earn better fates, and maximize Talent Points and Vigor earned.
- Libella Sei is the best fate.
Divination fates have 6 levels. Higher levels earn more Talent Points, Vigor, and EXP for the Divination Chamber. Leveling up the Divination Chamber increases these rewards. Use all 10 daily Divination attempts to maximize this.
How to check a character?s Vigor and Talent Points:
- Listed in the Divination Chamber
- Hover menu that pops up when mousing over a character avatar in the top-left of the screen
Be cautious with fate changes. After a few attempts, it may be wise to accept the fate given, and move on to the next Divination attempt.