Hey there guys! This is my unofficial Monster Fantasy Game Guide: FC Guide Edition! Here you will be able to understand more about Fantasy Coins(FC), the item lists and of course the chances of obtaining an item by using FC. Below are some links to the rest of my Unofficial Monster Fantasy Guide relating to the game itself. I hope you guys enjoy!
This Monster Fantasy Guide is credited to:
1. Velhart ? Myself
2. Kai ? For helping me clear out dungeons and recording info on almost everything on this guide.
3. Vrrnzrra ? For filling the gaps that I was not able to complete.
4. Slayer ? For supporting the guide and helping with the FC chance department.
and many more?!
1. FC Exchange Rate
2. GENDER(Boy/Girl) Chance Item List
3. Ratio/Probability Item Calculations.
MONSTER FANTASY GUIDE: [FANTASY COIN GUIDE]
? [FC INTRODUCTION AND EXCHANGE RATE]
Fantasy Coins a.k.a FC is the currency we use in Monster Fantasy to purchase premium items from the Item mall Shop. We can also use this currency(FC) to use the Gender Chance Machine that will enable us to have a chance and obtain a rare pemanent equipment that is not obtainable by crafting. To fill up your Fantasy Coins(FC), while in-game, click on the top right corner of your screen that says: ?Get Fantasy Coins?.
The Gender Chance Machine a.k.a Boy/Girl Chance Machine is similar to the Ticket Chance Machine, but in the Gender Chance Machine, you will be using FC to operate it and you will obtain various types of items from the Item Mall. Ranging from: Potions, Repair Kits, Coin Bags, Armors, Accessories and Weapons. You will need 10 FC for every time you use the Gender Chance Machine.
Paypal/Visa Exchange rates: (U.S. DOLLARS -> FANTASY COINS)
$0.20 => 1 FC
$1.00 => 5 FC
$5.00 => 25FC
$10.00 => 55FC
$50.00 => 310 FC
$100.00 => 650 FC
? [GENDER CHANCE MACHINE ITEM LIST]
1. Large Potion x20 (Heals HP+500)
2. Silver Hammer x1 (+30% Upgrade Success)
3. Gold Hammer x1 (+50% Upgrgade Success)
4. Sadamune?s Special Fixin Kit x1 (Fixes Botched/Broken Weapon back to +0)
5. Sadamune?s Dissolving Solution x 1 (Removes elemental property on a weapon)
6. Continue Coin(5) Bag x1 (Additional Revival Coin)
Armor Sets ?
*When you obatain all pieces of the armor, you will have a special effect as an addition for completing the armor set.
[COSTA] Special Effect: Power inceases in the desert
1. Costa?s Armor x1 (Boys)
2. Costa?s Pants x1 (Boys)
3. Costa?s Greaves x1 (Boys)
4. Costa?s Gauntlets x1 (Boys)
[VIVIAN] Special Effect: Power inceases in the desert
1. Vivian?s Suit x1 (Girls)
2. Vivian?s Tights x1 (Girls)
3. Vivian?s Shoes x1 (Girls)
4. Vivian?s Gloves x1 (Girls)
1. Chapapa?s Head x1 (Boys/Girls)
2. Hunter?s Head x1 (Boys/Girls)
1. Moon Ring x1 (Decreases 60% Chance of Paralyze from Enemy)
2. Memory Earring x1 (Decreases 60% Chance of Forgetfulness from Enemy)
3. Fur Belt x1 (Decreases 60% Chance of Freezing from Enemy)
4. Heavy Belt x1 (Decreases 60% Chance of Knock-back from Enemy)
1. Assassin?s Edge x1 (Single-Handed Sword)
2. Cupid?s Bow x1 (Bow)
? [RATIO/PROBABILITY ITEM CALCULATIONS]
*This section is for people who want to know the rates of getting an equipment vs. items. I have done a few calculations, these calculations are based on what I have recorded on myself and a few of my friends who have bought FC. These calculations are not 100% precise, so do not quote on me when you recieve less or more than what I have shown you. I am merely showing you what I have recorded, and I hope that this will help you on your decision on wether or not you should buy FC on your own expense. Now without furthur a due, let?s calculate!
Day 1: Initial attempt
On my first attempt I bought $10 => 55FC and from that I recieved:
1. Costa?s Armor x1
2. Costa?s Gauntlets x1
3. Continue Coin(5) Bag x1
4. Continue Coin(5) Bag x1
5. Sadamune?s Special Fixin Kit x1
I recieved 2 equipments and 3 Items, which gave me the result of: 2/5 for Equipment and 3/5 for Items. I also have 5 FC left over, and I bought myself a 12 hour Drop Item from the Item Mall, leaving me with 0 FC for the day.
Day 2: Second Attempt
On my second attempt I bought another $10 => 55FC and from that I recieved:
1. Moon Ring x1
2. Continue Coin(5) Bag x1
3. Fur Belt x1
4. Sadamune?s Dissolving Solution x1
5. Large Potion x20
Once again, I recieved 2 equipments and 3 items, which again gave me the result of: 2/5 for Equipment and 3/5 for Items. The 5 FC left over I used on buying 5 pieces of Mirror of Transcedence, leaving me with 0 FC for the day.
Day 3: Closure Attempt
On my last attempt I bought $50 => 310FC and from that I recieved:
1. Assassin?s Edge x1
2. Large Potion x20
3. Large Potion x20
4. Fur Belt x1
5. Continue Coin(5) Bagx1
6. Silver Hammer x1
7. Sadamune?s Special Fixin Kit x1
8. Cupid?s Bow x1
9. Costa?s Greaves x1
10. Gold Hammer x1
11. Large Potion x20
12. Memory Earring x1
14. Fur Belt x1
15. Sadamune?s Dissolving Solution x1
16. Gold Hammer x1
17. Costa?s Greaves x1
18. Chapapa?s Head x1
20. Large Potion x20
21. Silver Hammer
22. Sadamune?s Special Fixin Kit x1
23. Heavy Belt x1
24. Silver Hammer x1
25. Hunter?s Hat x1
26. Sadamune?s Dissolving Solution x1
27. Continue Coin(5) Bag x1
28. Moon Ring x1
29. Sadamune?s Special Fixin Kit
30. Costa?s Gauntlet?s x1
From the calculations from above I recieved 12 Equipments and 18 Items, which gives me the result of 12/30 for Equipments and 18/30 for Items. In other words, 2/5 for Equipments and 3/5 for Items. The 10 FC left over I used to buy 12 Hours-Item Drop x2, leaving me with 0 FC for the day.
My final results on my experiment calculations on obtaining equipment vs. items are:
40% Chance to obtain an Equipment for every 10 Turns ($10)
60% Chance to obtain an Item for every 10 Turns ($10)
CALCULATIONS TO OBTAIN ARMOR SET:
*Here are the estimations of getting an Armor Piece from the Gender Chance Machine. These estimations are not 100% exact, it is all based on your luck.
There are 12 Equipments in the Gender Chance Machine, including all the armor pieces(4).
40% Chance to obtain an Equipment for every 10 Turns.
12 Equipments = 40%
40%/12Equipments = 3.33%
1 Equipment = 3.33%
The chance of getting a piece of FC Armor would be: 3.33% Chance for every 10 Turns ($10)
The chance of getting a piece of FC Armor that YOU WANT would be: 0.83% Chance for every 10 Turns ($10).
This concludes my guide to Fantasy Coins on Monster Fantasy. If you have any questions, please post below or message me in-game: Velhart. Thank you for reading this guide, I hope it helps you in your journey!