Home Raid: Shadow Legends RAID: Shadow Legends | RAID 101 | Champion Affinities

RAID: Shadow Legends | RAID 101 | Champion Affinities


Hi everyone, and welcome to another exciting Raid 101 video. My name is Hunter. In this video, we will talk about the other most important aspect of the raid gameplay-fighter attributes. Attributes are related to many things in combat-damage output, hit type, probability of debuffs, Even the AI ??priority during automatic combat. There are so many things related to attributes, let’s get started. Each fighter has one of the four attributes, and each attribute has a corresponding color. Magic is blue, spirit is green, power is red, and void is purple. The attributes of fighters are represented by small icons on the avatar. see it? This fighter is a strength attribute. Just like rock-paper-scissors, each attribute is stronger or weaker when faced with another attribute. If you keep up with our video, you can see that magic is stronger when it fights against spirit. Spirit is stronger than power, and power is stronger than magic. Oh, and the void? The Void is special-Void Fighters are the rarest and most powerful, Because they are not affected by the advantages or disadvantages of other elements.

In the raid, don’t let go of any Void Fighter you get. How does this manifest itself in battle? As we explained in the tutorial video of the Raid 101 series, When you fight in manual mode, a small arrow will appear on the head of the enemy fighter during your turn. If the arrow on the enemy’s head is green, your fighter has an attribute advantage-it is in a strong position against the enemy fighter. This is good. If it is yellow, it is neutral-neither strong nor weak in the face of an enemy fighter-which is still good-you are not at a significant disadvantage. If it is red, it is not good. You are at a disadvantage when fighting the enemy, you are at a disadvantage. None of this considers artifacts or levels-just a comparison of attributes. If you don’t remember the attributes of the enemy fighter, you can always use these arrows as a reference. So, now you can see three possible states-advantage, neutrality, and disadvantage. So what is the significance of these possible states? How do they affect combat? The first is attribute confrontation-every time the skill is used, the attributes of the offensive fighter and the defensive fighter are compared- Decide the type of hit.

Then, the hit type determines the damage output and whether the debuff can be cast. So-you will ask “what is the hit type?”, good question. Have you seen the crit rate attribute, right? That attribute determines your chance of hitting a critical strike. Well, crit is one of four hits. There are also weak hits, strong hits (you may have seen them in the text that pops up in battle) and normal hits-but there are no texts for normal hits. We will explain the meaning of each hit right away, but let?s analyze it through attribute bonus first, Because it changes the probability of each hit. First, let’s talk about attribute advantages-for example, magic attacks spirit, or spirit against power. When you attack weak fighters with skills, the default probability of each hit is as follows: You have a 30% chance of making a strong hit. Your fighter will also get an additional 15% critical strike chance. Each fighter defaults to a 15% crit rate, so the crit rate is 30%. The remaining part is a normal hit-a 40% chance. Due to the attribute advantage, it is impossible for this skill to make a weak hit-so the probability of a weak hit is zero.

So, if your fighter already has a high critical strike rate, what will happen? Because the sum of the odds is 100%, in this case, the fighter’s critical strike rate begins to replace other hit odds. The critical strike rate will reduce the chance of a normal hit or a strong hit until it completely overwhelms both. But remember, you have an attribute advantage, and the critical strike rate has been increased by an additional 15%.

This means that in the face of weak attribute elements, you only need an 85% critical strike rate to ensure a critical strike. The second type-neutral confrontation. When you attack fighters of the same attribute, for example, the void against power, or magic against magic. In this case, your fighter attribute does not affect the hit type. What is your fighter’s critical strike rate, here it is. So, let us assume that you have not equipped any artifacts for the fighter-your critical strike rate is 15%. The remaining chance is the normal hit chance-then 85%. Neutral confrontation cannot make strong or weak hits. It’s very simple-accumulate more critical strike chance and reduce the chance of hitting a normal attack. It’s that basic. The last one-disadvantaged attributes. This is a bit different, and now, we are about to reveal why we should pay attention to attributes in battle. First, when attacking a fighter with a stronger attribute than you, your damage will be reduced by 20%.

This will happen whether your attack ends up being a critical strike or another type of attack. Then there is the hit type. This is basically the opposite of the situation with the dominant attribute-your critical strike rate is reduced by 15%. Then, the probability of getting a weak hit is 35%. This is the only situation where a weak hit can be obtained-unless a specific skill or passive skill with this effect is used.

When you are at an attribute disadvantage, you can’t make a strong hit at all, and the probability is zero. The remaining part is the chance of a normal hit. Similarly, you can accumulate critical strike chance to modify the remaining normal hit chance. But there is a very different point here. The difference is that the 35% weak hit probability is locked. Even if you accumulate more critical strike chance, you cannot change its chance. Therefore, in the case of inferior attributes, your maximum crit rate is 65%-even if your attribute data is another matter. what! The amount of information is too large, and we will put these as a cheat sheet on the forum, so you don’t have to memorize everything by rote. Okay, we have finished talking about the possible types of attribute confrontation-we have been talking about weak, strong, normal and crit- So, I am sure you are ready to hear what they are-come on! Normal hit. They are simple-the damage output is the basic output of the skill. No critical strike, no bonus damage, nothing.

Of course, the fighter’s defense will reduce part of the damage, you understand. Strong hit. They are also very simple-a strong hit gives you 30% extra damage. Likewise, you will not get any critical damage. Crit hit. As mentioned before, they are related to your critical strike rate?the probability of hitting a critical strike. When you strike a critical strike, you output damage equal to the critical strike damage attribute. If a skill defaults to output 100 points of damage, you will output 200% of critical strike damage, and then 300 points of damage will be output when critical strikes. So far, everything is pretty good. Now it’s the kind of hit you don’t want-a weak hit. Weak hits are the opposite of strong hits. Instead of increasing damage by 30%, they reduce damage output by 30%. That?s right, these damage reductions add up to the original inferior attribute damage reduction?? This means that if you hit a weak hit, your damage will be reduced twice-once by 30% and once by 20%. That’s a lot. The most important part of avoiding weak hits is here-if you hit a weak hit, you can’t apply any debuffs.

They will never be triggered or attempt to be cast. This means that when you want to use any fighter to apply debuffs to control the enemy when you have a disadvantaged attribute, it is not so useful. Since the chance of a weak hit is 35%, the chance of you failing to apply the debuff is more than one-third. This is why the Void Fighters are very powerful-because they are never at an attribute disadvantage. We will explain in a later video, this has no effect on artifacts-artifact set bonuses are completely independent of the hit type. But for fighters, the impact is huge, so remember. If you hit a weak hit, your debuff will not be triggered. Again, we will put this information on the forum so that you don?t have to come back to view this video again. That’s it-it’s all! It is not difficult to see that attributes have a huge impact on combat. If you want to maximize your chances of success, make sure to check the enemy’s attributes before entering any battle. Girls and gentlemen, if a huge red arrow appears on the enemy, don’t expect the debuff to be cast.

You are just wasting your round. We have had many questions about the specific working principle of attributes, I hope this video has answered all the questions! If not, please come to the forum to find us. Don’t forget to like the video and subscribe to us-we will explain other complex mechanisms in future videos. undefined .

Read More: Seer Guide: BOOM! Blow Up Your Enemies ? RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

As found on YouTube

Pin It on Pinterest

Exit mobile version
Skip to toolbar