For a better viewing experience, visit: ElGoblino.net
Why farm this?
Raptor Hide is used for crafting 3 different transmog pieces per faction (4 in total).
If you’re in for an extremely slow selling item that’s also extremely high gold per hour.
If you’re using the materials yourself for crafting.
1. Get classic skinning. You can train this in your faction’s cities.
2. Use a druid.
3. Get the appropriate addons to make your life easier. See this guide for reference.
4. Get Darkmoon Firewater for faster skinning.
From 5 hours:
– Medium Leather
– Heavy Leather
– Medium Hide
– Heavy Hide
See this sheet for all the items and gold values.
Expected per hour value:
Raw gold: KEKWg
Medium sell rate (1 week to 1 month): 13k
Long sell rate (several months up to over a year): 130k (50% of the price for transmog, non-mog gear and recipes)
Total: A lot, but it doesn’t matter, only do this for crafting yourself
If you’re unsure how to go about selling transmog, you can follow this guide. By using the strings and operations I provide, you will eventually sell it.
Farm spot <– click
Dreamwalk -> Hinterlands portal -> Fly South
We’re here to kill “Highland Fleshstalker” raptors.
Save yourself some carpal tunnel – use a macro like this:
/cancelaura Travel Form
– It’s probably a waste of time doing this farm for anything but getting the materials for your own crafting. But you can do whatever the HECK! (slight pause) you wanna do.
– The average quantity sold per server is under 1 per day, for the Raptor Hide. On average, it would take you something like an entire year to sell 1 hour’s worth of farm.
– I’ve started streaming! Follow me and watch the farms live and come hang out! I’m looking for buddies to farm with!